I am grateful to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by Sonyo Estavillo. She is an uplifting inspirational blogger who demonstrates versatility in her positive posts. Thank you, Sonyo! I appreciate the nomination.
The rules state that you thank the blogger that nominated you, nominate 10 other bloggers (and a link to their blog) and list 7 interesting facts about yourself.
The 10 blogs I am nominating for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
(There are more that I would nominate but I know you have award-free blogs. If I nominated you and you have an award-free blog, just know I appreciate you and there is no obligation to participate)
Interesting (?) things about me:
- I talk to my dogs more than I talk to people,
- I collect tiny things like acorns, shells, trinkets, rocks, pretty much anything that is interesting and smaller than a dime.
- I was a collegiate athlete.
- I live on a farm and have 4 dogs, 5 chickens, 3 goats and 1 cat
- I failed a class called Nutrition and Exercise (while I was a collegiate athlete and a vegetarian).
- I have not eaten a non-vegetarian burger in over 25 years.
- I own somewhere over 1000 books (and no, I have not read them all).
Thank you again Sonyo ❤